Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Kill Order-Inspired Nails

On Monday I reviewed the book The Kill Order, the prequel to The Maze Runner series--needless to say I love this series!  Solar flares, the scorching heat, and intense burns are all such a part of this series, so I thought it would be fun to find a nail look to best represent the series.  And I think I found it!


Fire nails 
 *FYI--I found the nail image above--that's not my hand!

Reds, oranges, yellows--fire!  This nail look is all about a burning fire!  Simply start with a yellow nail and then brush on layered strokes of orange and then red.  Super simple!  

I've included my color suggestions from some of my favorite nail brands:
  • Butter London in "Silly Billy"
  • Deborah Lippmann in "Iconoclast Yellow"
  • Essie in "Really Red"
What do you think?  Would you be bold enough to wear this nail look?

Tomorrow I'll be reviewing The Host by Stephenie Meyer--see you then!

*I am not being sponsored/paid to mention any particular products.  They're just products I love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment