Sunday, September 22, 2013

OOTD (3)--Leopard Skirt

Today's Outfit of the Day is a great look for fall if you're wanting to step it up a bit.  The colors are deep browns and blacks but the overall effect is comfortable and flowing--that's fall, right?

Here it is:


This is also a great way to incorporate leopard print into your wardrobe without it being over-the-top.  Subtle but effective.
Adding a brown/gold belt accentuates the waist and dresses up the look while gladiator sandals keeps it comfortable.  Simple accessories--bangles and stud earrings.

I wore this on a Saturday when we were traveling to visit some friends at a local university.  This was a great outfit to wear for a comfortable trip but still sent the message that I wanted to look nice.

Skirt--TJ Maxx
V Neck T-shirt--Target (I wore a cami underneath since the shirt was a little see-through)
Belt--Target
Sandals--Boutique I found on vacation
Bangle--gift

What do you think?  What's a great comfortable yet dressy look that you've designed for fall?

*I'm not being sponsored/paid by any companies mentioned.  Just an outfit I put together!


No comments:

Post a Comment