Tuesday, August 11, 2015

OOTD--Stripes

Happy Tuesday!  Tuesday is usually the most tiresome day of the week for me (even more than Monday!) so I thought I'd share an outfit today to lighten up the day!

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to my first "teacher day" at work, basically the day when the teachers have meetings to start off the school year.  It's one of the only days of the year when we're allowed to wear jeans without wearing school colors...woohoo!

I bought this T-shirt during the Nordstrom anniversary sale because it was SUCH a great steal.  And I can always use staple tees (especially stripes!) in my wardrobe.

 The great thing about a basic tee is that it can be dressed up or down with your accessories.  I chose to pair this shirt with a bright pink agate necklace from Lauren Elizabeth. 
*If you look closely, you'll see my boys' chalk artwork on our porch!  #mommylife

 I've been all about cuffing my jeans right now.  Bringing back the 80s!

Throwing my hair up in a top bun kept the look casual while wedge heels made this look more put-together.  Yes, casual AND put-together!

Shirt--Nordstrom
Jeans--Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace--Lauren Elizabeth
Wedge heels (old)--DSW
White stud earrings--Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment