Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Stylish Week

I'm starting a new weekly post on this blog called "My Stylish Week."  It's just a chance for me to show highlights from my week that made it a bit stylish and fun.  So here's the first of many to come! Enjoy!

This week was the first week of school...blah.  Don't get me wrong--I LOVE my job!--but it's July and school is starting?!  Here's my first day of school outfit:

 

I am obsessed with Express Portofino shirts, and this grid windowpane design is a new fav.  I love the look of a shirt tucked into fitted pants with heels--this outfit was a winner for me!

Shirt--Express  Pants--Express  Heels--Steve Madden  Purse--Target


I mentioned this Baublebar necklace in my July Favorites video--I love how it fit perfectly with the shirt!


Luke and I were able to sneak out for a date night.  We saw Paper Towns--a great movie!


Friday at work--jeans day!--brought out the pink converse.  Love these shoes!

Since our 4-year-old doesn't start preschool until this week, we've had a babysitter hanging with him during the day.  Well our babysitter rocks--check out this racetrack that she drew for him on our driveway.  That boy is all things racetrack obsessed.  I had to take a photo of it just so I could remember how to draw it when the rain takes it away!


And since I'm not ready to completely let go of summer yet, we're holding onto it through food!  This was our favorite meal of the week--BBQ ribs, salad, and fresh cantaloupe.  Yum!


So what made your week stylish?!

No comments:

Post a Comment