Friday, November 1, 2013

Dragon Inspirations

Hi, readers and fashionistas!  Yesterday I reviewed The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde, and I LOVED it!  So I thought I would show off some dragon-inspired items for your house, wardrobe, or Halloween party!

All About Dragons! 

So let's go through these (starting at the top right and going clockwise):
  • What is cuter than a baby dragon?!  What an adorable Halloween costume!
  •  A dragon eye ring.  Ok, this is kind of creepy but also super cool.  Kind of like having a third eye around all the time!
  • Scale-inspired pillows.  These pillows are pretty chic but also have that dragon scale feeling.  I would totally have these in my house!
  • Black combat boots are pretty popular again this season, and you definitely need a pair of these if you're going to be a dragonslayer!
  • Be bold and wear a dragon necklace!  Although maybe not this one...it's over $4000.  Um, I love dragons but that might be a bit much...
  • A loose French braid, which is very inspired by the dragon tail.
What do you think?  Got any dragon-inspired fashion or home pieces?

I'll be back this weekend with an "Add a Little...to your Saturday" post based on a cheap date night!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment