Saturday, October 19, 2013

OOTD (5)--A Fall Aztec Sweater

Happy weekend!  I'm just wrapping up my vacation in North Carolina, and it will be back to work on Monday.

We're definitely getting into the heart of fall, so this outfit of the day features a comfy but colorful long cardigan.  A great outfit for layering and handling the various temperatures of autumn.



Here's how the outfit breaks down:
  • The Aztec-like sweater is from Target...yep, Target!  It's super comfortable and lightweight.  The colors are great and can be played up by the color tee underneath.
  • The light aqua boyfriend tee underneath is also from Target.  I love these tees because they're super inexpensive, comfortable, and adorable (they have a tiny pocket on the chest!).  I stock up every season.
  • Skinny jeans from TJ Maxx
  • Gold glitter sandals from DSW.
  • It's hard to see, but I paired the outfit with a gold bird necklace from F21 and light pink dangly earrings from Charlotte Russe.
So what do you think?  A good fall outfit?  
Have a fun and safe end to your weekend--I'll see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment