Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Friday Find--A Nerdy Workout Shirt

Hi, friends!

So two months ago, I joined a Crossfit gym.  I was scared OUT OF MY MIND because (1) even though I've worked out in the past, it's never been super-intense, (2) I didn't know any of the Crossfit lingo, and (3) I didn't really want anyone in my face yelling at me. 

To say Crossfit has changed my life is cheesy and cliche, but it is a-mazing.  I have really found a community, a family of sorts, that supports and encourages me to get stronger and fitter.  And I have already improved big-time, especially in my pull-ups, weight-lifting (which I had really never done before!), and overall endurance.

I've been checking out workout clothes, because I'll be honest, I just don't have much.  And when I came across this tank from Skreened, I knew it was perfect for me:

Huffletuff (No Text)
How cute is that?!

The Sorting Hat from Pottermore.com put me in Hufflepuff, and I couldn't be prouder of that after seeing this shirt!!!  Now if I can convince my husband to let me get it...

What have you been finding lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment