Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Find--Nerdy Posters

So I'm always looking for ways to spruce up my library.  Growing up, it seems that every library I ever visited had Garfield or Peanuts posters in them (don't get me wrong, I love Garfield and Charlie Brown!) so I know that it's important to make a library space more vibrant and teen-friendly.  So I was SO excited to find Risa Rodil's art site!  In it she designs graphics and posters for the "nerdy" pop culture trends, like The Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, etc.  Check this out:

A retro-looking Divergent poster...so simple yet so cool!

How about The Hunger Games alphabet?  I love the Haymitch for letter H!

A sophisticated Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows poster

A Periodic Table for The Hunger Games...I love this idea!

I think these would look so cool in a teen library space.  What do you think?

So what have you been finding?

No comments:

Post a Comment