Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Author Visit--Francesca Zappia

This week I hosted author Francesca Zappia (of Made You Up) at my school to meet with my Library Media students.  I'll review Made You Up tomorrow here on the blog, but I wanted to give you a peek at our visit! 

I made a short video about the day, which you can check out here:


Made You Up has a Magic 8 Ball that appears sporadically throughout the book, so my students all wore T-shirts with 8 Ball phrases on them.


Notice that Francesca and a few students are wearing Converse?  Totally planned.

Francesca had a relaxed visit with the students, offering plenty of time for Q&A (which was perfect because they had questions after reading the book!).


We also had lunch together and played a game of "Real or Made Up."  Get it?  Made Up, Made You Up?


A huge thanks to Francesca for the visit!  She got RAVE reviews from the students!

No comments:

Post a Comment