Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Stylish Week

This week brought the new Fall season and we are embracing it!  We checked a few items off our Fall Bucket list, and I have to admit that I'm just not ready for a new week to begin since this one was just so great!

I broke out the plaid this week!  That's one of my favorite Fall trends!


Luke has become quite the expert steak maker!  We've had this meal two weeks in a row and it is de-lish!

I started something new at work this week called "Coffee Break with Julia."  It's basically a chance for me to meet with teachers, enjoy coffee, and discuss ways we can collaborate on projects.  My friend Maggie, a science teacher, was my first "guest."  We've already starting planning a genetics murder mystery project involving the library!

This little guy earned a new toy by getting 10 stickers on his good behavior chart!  He was so excited about it!  It's the character Crusher from "Blaze and the Monster Machines."  Little brother got a matching one because...well, that should go without saying.

I surprised Luke with an outdoor movie at our house Friday night.  "Hoosiers" is a favorite for sure.

We took the boys camping this weekend at one of my favorite state parks--Spring Mill.  Here's our little buddy helping Daddy set up the tent.

Spring Mill has a lovely Pioneer Village with a working mill...it was so fun to walk around the village, sit around the campfire, play Chutes and Ladders, and just rest together.


Happy Autumn!  I hope you are enjoying it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment