Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Stylish Week

This will be the last "normal" post for My Stylish Week, because starting next week I'm bringing you VIDEO!  Yes, I love watching vlogs and it has inspired me to make my own, so from here on out you'll get to watch my week unfold!

Our church is about 35-40 minutes away from our house, so we have started a tradition of stopping at restaurants in the city on our way home.  Last week we ate Bazbeaux's Pizza...yum!

 We were tempted to order "The Luke."



We also went to Zoo Boo, a Halloween-themed event at the Indianapolis Zoo.  We joined my sister and her two littles, too.  I love my little Buzz Lightyear's face in this photo!  Baymax was the perfect costume for my older son and I heard MANY kids say, "Look, Mom!  Baymax!"  I think he stood a little prouder because of that.

Our Buzz was obsessed with the tigers.


 Christmas catalogs started coming in last week and this guy was so excited to circle his toy wish list.
So of course his little brother joined in, too.  He had no idea that he was actually circling bedspreads and mixers rather than toys.

 The weather cooled down a bit so I got to wear my new coat!

What made your week stylish?

No comments:

Post a Comment