Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Goodbye, Rebel Blue-Inspired Outfit

You guys!  Tomorrow I leave for YALL Fest!!!!  I just cannot wait for it!  I will be vlogging my trip, so stay tuned for next week to see all the details!

And if you can't go a few days without seeing me (haha!), check out my YouTube channel for some videos I'll be uploading.

Yesterday I reviewed Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell.  It was such a fun read that inspires you to think beyond the typical day-to-day busyness.

Today's outfit is inspired by the protagonist, Rebel.  She likes to push the limits and sometimes admittedly jump past those limits.  She has a hard time fitting into the established life of her family and longs to be independent. 

And that is all reflected in this outfit:


I know, I know--there's practically no blue in this outfit.  But Rebel doesn't play by the typical rules, right?
  • Distressed jeans and a rock n' roll T-shirt give Rebel the edgy look.  
  • The other accessories are also edgy and not straight-from-the-mold.  High top, black-toed shoes, stud bracelets, and a fringe purse all work together to make a "rebellious" outfit.
What do you think?  Would you wear an outfit like this?!

Want to see all the specifics of the outfit?  Check it all out here

No comments:

Post a Comment