Thursday, May 14, 2015

REVIEW: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

So I'm venturing into YouTube...because I really love YouTube.  YouTube got me through my Masters degree (we're talking 8+ hours a day at the table doing homework), connects me to so many people, and lets me experience some cool stuff (like the roller coasters I will NEVER ride in person).

I've loved being a spectator of "BookTube," which is basically people YouTubing book reviews and book-related topics. And since I've been such an avid spectator for so long, I figured it's time I add my voice to the community.  So here is my official first book review vlog!


I had a lot of fun making it, so I hope you enjoy!  Check back for an outfit inspired by the character Violet!

A four star read for me!  Definitely check this book out!


No comments:

Post a Comment