Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cubs Day

Any baseball fans out there?  Today's post is all about a baseball hat--a Cubs hat made by Fanatics, in fact.  My husband grew up a Cubs fan and we're spending part of our 10-year-anniversary trip this summer at a Cubs/Cardinals game, so today's post is inspired by that.  Since I want to look both cute for my anniversary and supportive of the home team, it's time to do some outfit planning.

Let's start with the hat I chose.  It's girly and yet casual and shows off your team spirit!  This is an easy hat to dress up (for those who don't like wearing team t-shirts) or dress down in full-on team gear.


So here's the outfit I designed to complement the hat:

Isn't it so cute?  It's perfect for a special day at the ballpark--which is exactly what I plan for my 10-year-anniversary.
  • The denim dress is short (perfect for hot days) with long sleeves (perfect for afternoon breezes).
  • The tan wedges take the look up a notch, dressing it up.
  • A white bag stays within the Cubs' color scheme and is easy to store during a game.
  • Red tassel bracelets and a Cubs bracelet are fun accessories to add some pop.
  • Butter London red nail polish is a perfect addition.
So what do you think?!  Would you wear this to a Cubs game?  Do you like how the hat adds a casual touch to the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment