Friday, January 30, 2015

Positive-Inspired Outfit

Wow, what a week in my house!  The stomach bug hit our house like a tornado!  And man have we been wiped out.  My littlest guy had it, then me, and then my husband.  Let's just hope my other son stays away from it all!

So that's why I've been MIA...but I can't wait to share with you today's outfit!  It's inspired by Paige Rawl and her book Positive.  And I think this outfit is a home run--let me explain why.  Here's the outfit:

Ahhh, I would totally wear this outfit to work, on a date--you name it!

  • I did a little snooping and discovered that Paige loves animal print.  So I started with this really chic leopard blouse.  This is a great statement piece, because it can be dressed down, made fancy, etc.
  • Red is a strong color in Paige's book as it represents AIDS Awareness, so I added a bright red blazer.  This adds a pop of color, and I love me some color.
  • Black skinny pants complete the basics of the look and keep the attention on top.
  • These heel booties are hot and dress up the outfit.
  • A gold cuff bracelet adds a little accessory and brings out the gold tones in the blouse.
Ok, I want this outfit in my closet now...what do you all think?  A trendy outfit that highlights Paige's love of leopard and her passion for HIV and AIDS awareness.

Want more info on the pieces in the outfit?  Click here!

More reviews and outfits coming up--stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment