Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life-Inspired Outfit

Ouch!  I was supposed to post a week ago...oops.  But I have a great excuse--inventory!  Yep, it's the end of the school year which means library inventory, or as I like to call it, the two weeks when I have no life.  Because we literally scan every single book in the library to make sure everything is good to go for summer.

But I AM back today with an outfit inspired by the book The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando.  I reviewed this book last week and am excited to share the outfit today.  Since the book revolves around a scavenger hunt, today's outfit is the perfect look for a full-day scavenger hunt.  Something comfortable with a kick-butt message.  So here it is:




Isn't it so fun?!  I could totally see my friend Cherie wear this on a regular basis (which if you don't know her, check her out!).  Let's break it down:


  • A Wonder Woman t-shirt...love!  It's fun but strong, just what you need for a scavenger hunt.
  • Distressed cuffed jeans.  These are comfortable and easy-moving.  Plus I love the look of cuffed jeans with tennis shoes.
  • These tennis shoes are awesome!  Who wouldn't want bright teal shoes?!
  • A yellow watch (gotta have a watch in a scavenger hunt!) and red stud earrings (no dangles to get in your way) round out the outfit with fun.
What do you think?  Would you wear this outfit?

T-shirt--Under Armour
Jeans--Annie Bing
Shoes--Nike Roshe Run
Watch--Marc by Marc Jacobs
Earrings--Kate Spade

 Such a fun outfit!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new book review (with a very tough cover!)--see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment