Wednesday, April 16, 2014

OOTD--A Pop of Lime

Hey, readers and fashionistas!  

Today I'm bringing you my own outfit--I just love Outfit of the Day posts, and it appears that you all do, too!  

With Spring slowly making its way into our lives, I've started adding a lot of color into my wardrobe.  Today's outfit does just that--it adds a burst of lime.  And lime is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors.  I've used it in my living room (lime curtains) and it really brightens up the space!

So here's my look:

Yep, just hanging out on my front porch in my cute wedges...

I am all about skinny jeans...I seriously can't fathom wearing "non-skinnies" on a regular basis.  I paired my dark jeans with a white and black polka-dot top with the cutest tie in the front.  Just darling and 1950s!  I added the lime cardigan to brighten it all up (sorry the color isn't as vibrant in the photo!).
For accessories I chose a white bangle, black dangly earrings, and THE MOST COMFORTABLE wedges I've ever owned.  Seriously--like walking on clouds.

A closer look at the accessories...and I was having a decent hair day!

So how are you embracing Spring in your wardrobe?  Do you have any lime pieces?  Share!

Jeans--American Eagle
Blouse and Cardigan--LOFT
Bracelet and Earrings--unknown (I've had for awhile)
Wedges--DSW

I'll be back tomorrow with a new book review!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment