Wednesday, April 9, 2014

OOTD--Getting Ready for Spring!

Hey everyone!

Today I'm showing off an outfit I recently put together to get me in the mood for Spring!  The new season is kind-of upon us and there's nothing that makes me feel better than putting together fun, bright colors in an outfit.

Here's a photo that I took in my library...and now that I look at it, it kind of has a cute-librarian look, too!

 Don't you love the blues and corals mixed together?

Denim shirts are staple pieces right now because they can be dressed up or down in so many ways!  I paired this light denim shirt with dark denim skinny jeans and bright accessories. 

The teal polka dots on the cardigan are so sweet, and I love the complementary corals in the necklace and flats.  I added some teal chevron stacking bracelets for that extra pop of color.

Cardigan--Target (only $15!)
Shirt--Charlotte Russe
Necklace--Charlotte Russe
Bracelets--Christmas gift from my sis, Alison (from an Etsy store)
Jeans--American Eagle
Flats--DSW

*I purchased all items with my own money (other than the Christmas gift); I am not associated with any companies/products mentioned.

So what do you think?

How are you dressing for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment