Monday, December 14, 2015

Pushing the Limits-Inspired Outfit

Happy Monday!  It's my last week of school before Christmas break and I am SO looking forward to a few weeks off to celebrate with friends/family.

Today I'm showing off an outfit that I designed for Echo from Pushing the Limits.  This one was fun to design and I think I got pretty spot-on with it!  And I would TOTALLY wear this outfit, so that's an added bonus. 

Check it out:

Let's dig a little deeper:
  • First, I chose a tunic with long sleeves.  Echo has scars on her arms so long sleeves is a must for her.  This tunic is stylish and Echo's former popularity status would ensure she would have stylish shirts in her wardrobe.  Plus green is the BEST color for redheads. 
  • Skinny jeans.  They're on trend and go perfectly with tunics.
  • Tan booties are a nice complementary color with the olive tunic.
  • Echo wouldn't want to wear bracelets around her wrists (thus drawing attention to her hands/arms), so a headband wrap is a nice accessory that again draws attention to her red hair.
  • Of course the leather jacket.  Noah loans his leather jacket to Echo, and I like the look of this one.  Kind of has that "tough guy" look to it.
 So what do you think?  I love this look--would YOU wear it?

Want to check out each individual piece of the outfit?  See all the details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment