Friday, March 7, 2014

Panic-Inspired Outfit

Hi, friends!

In my review of Panic by Sharon Draper, I explained how protagonist Diamond is a dancer in an after-school dance troupe.  So for today's outfit, I thought I'd show an outfit that shows off you're a dancer but isn't in-your-face.  Does that make sense?  And this would be a super cute outfit for someone walking to dance class after school.

Here's the outfit:

I kind of wish I was a dancer, because this is super cute!

Here's the breakdown:
  • Ballerina skirts are the best!  So adorable.  And this one is delicate and not too over-the-top.
  • The black tee gives off the look of a black leotard, and the dance sweatshirt is casual and fun.
  • Ballet flats--should I even explain this?
  • Minimal jewelry like pearl stud earrings keep the outfit soft, and dancers are often known for being light and flowing.
So what do you think?  Could you see a dancer wearing this on her time off?

Tee--ACNE Trans Dance Tee
Skirt--USTrendy.com
Sweatshirt--Forever 21
Flats--Charlotte Russe
Earrings--Reeds White Pearls

*I am not associated with any companies or products mentioned. 

I'll be back next week with a new review and Friday Find!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment