Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Finally Back! A Just One Day-Inspired Outfit

Well it has been awhile.  Like a LONG while.  From a sick baby to a girls' weekend to a Shakespeare festival and a book March Madness competition, my personal and professional lives have been beyond booked!  But things are FINALLY starting to slow down and I'm feeling like I'm able to breathe again.

So here's an outfit that I designed to go with my review from two weeks ago, Just One Day by Gayle Forman.  I loved this book and can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!  I decided to design a chic-looking travel outfit.  Because if you're going to visit Europe, you need to ditch the tennis shoes and fanny packs and get cute!  So here's a comfortable but stylish travel outfit:

I love the color mixture of coral and turquoise...don't you?

  • The coral shorts and heart graphic tee are comfortable yet contemporary.  A carefree look that still lets you look put-together.
  • Gladiator sandals, ever the trend, are a worthy alternative when looking for comfortable footwear.  
  • The light turquoise watch keeps you on schedule and has a more glamorous look than simple athletic watches.
  • A crossbody bag (the new fanny pack!) keeps your special items close, and this turquoise bag is the perfect pop of color.
So what do you think?  Could you see yourself traveling in this outfit?

I'll be back tomorrow with my own outfit of the day--a way to dress up a T-shirt!  See you then!

Shirt--Modcloth
Shorts--American Eagle
Sandals--Sole Society
Watch--Olivia Burton
Bag--MG Collection (Amazon)

*I am not associated with any companies or products mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment