Thursday, March 27, 2014

How to Dress Up a T-Shirt

I'm not much of a T-shirt person (that is, unless I'm at home where NO ONE will see me except my husband-who-is-stuck-with-me-forever).  I just find them way too casual and I just love to dress up.

But I work in a school, and we get a lot of T-shirts at school.  The staff at my school recently received T-shirts for our basketball sectional game and were all encouraged to wear them to school.  So I decided to dress mine up a little.  But how do you dress up a T-shirt?  

Well here's how I did it:

  • A cardigan--not a lame button-up cardigan with school buses on them, but something neutral.
  • Skinny jeans--I'm ALL about skinny jeans nowadays
  • Cute flats that complement the cardigan
  • Dangly or large stud earrings
A closer look at the earrings

So if you're not a T-shirt/jeans/tennis shoes kind of person, here are some key pieces that can be added to dress it up!

How do YOU dress up a T-shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment